[TheList] Latest Tsunami info for NZ

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:09:02 AEDT 2011

It's started arriving but only a couple of hundred millimetres in size.

<http://www.geonet.org.nz/tsunami/>

Another tragedy, Japan this time.

Have a gander at this video and keep an open mind.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ&feature=player_embedded>

Will it peak with more quakes on the 13th before slowing up on the 15th?
I hope not. Might be something to it, might not too.

Regards,

Neill.