[TheList] Latest Tsunami info for NZ

GaryNZ kaimaikid at xtra.co.nz
Sat Mar 12 05:00:29 AEDT 2011

  Estimated Wave Arrival Times

      Location                        Estimated Wave Arrival Time

Chatham Islands-Kaingaroa        0753NZDT 12 March 2011
Chatham Islands-Waitangi         0753NZDT 12 March 2011
North Cape                                    0623NZDT 12 March 2011
Whangarei                                     No information
Auckland (West)                            0723NZDT 12 March 2011
Mt Maunganui                             No information
East Cape                                        0723NZDT 12 March 2011
Gisborne                                         0729NZDT 12 March 2011
New Plymouth                                 0808NZDT 12 March 2011
Napier                                             0817NZDT 12 March 2011
Wanganui                                        No information
Wellington                                     0753NZDT 12 March 2011
Nelson                                             1115NZDT 12 March 2011
Marlborough Sounds                     No information
Westport                                     0837NZDT 12 March 2011
Greymouth                                 No information
Lyttelton                                    1003NZDT 12 March 2011
Timaru                                        No information
Milford Sound                            0747NZDT 12 March 2011
Dunedin                                    0929NZDT 12 March 2011
Bluff                                            1020NZDT 12 March 2011
Stewart Island                        No information

      Estimated Wave Amplitudes

Ahipara to Bay of Islands                1 - 3 m
Cape Brett to Mangawhai                    0.2 - 1 m
North East Auckland Coast                0.2 - 1 m
Great Barrier Island                    0.2 - 1 m
Auckland East Coast                    0.2 - 1 m
Coromandel Peninsula / West Coast /Firth of Thames    0.2 - 1 m
Coromandel Peninsula / East Coast            0.2 - 1 m
Western Bay of Plenty Coast                0.2 - 1 m
Eastern Bay of Plenty Coast                0.2 - 1 m
Gisborne North Coast                    0.2 - 1 m
Gisborne South Coast                    0.2 - 1 m
Wairoa Coast < 0.2 m
Napier/Hastings Coast < 0.2 m
Central Hawke's Bay Coast < 0.2 m
Masterton / Tararua Coast < 0.2 m
Wairarapa South Coast < 0.2 m
Wellington South Coast < 0.2 m
Wellington West / Kapiti Coast < 0.2 m
Horowhenua / Manawatu / Rangitikei Coast < 0.2 m
South Taranaki / Wanganui Coast < 0.2 m
New Plymouth Coast < 0.2 m
Waikato West Coast South < 0.2 m
Waikato West Coast North < 0.2 m
Auckland Region West Coast < 0.2 m
Pouto Point to Reef Point                0.2 - 1 m
Marlborough East Coast < 0.2 m
Kakioura Coast < 0.2 m
Hurunui Coast < 0.2 m
Christchurch North Coast < 0.2 m
Banks Penisula < 0.2 m
Mid to South Canterbury Coast < 0.2 m
Waitaki Coast < 0.2 m
Dunedin Coast < 0.2 m
Clutha Coast < 0.2 m
Southland Coast < 0.2 m
Stewart Island < 0.2 m
Fiordland Coast < 0.2 m
Westland Coast < 0.2 m
Greymouth Coast < 0.2 m
Westport Coast < 0.2 m
Kahurangi Coast < 0.2 m
Marlborough Sounds / Tasman Bay < 0.2 m
Chatham Islands                        1 - 3 m