[TheList] can I use this aerial ...

Gary Lowndes gary at flightpath.co.nz
Sat Jun 11 16:47:35 AEST 2011

Thanks guys, that's pretty much what I figured would happen.

It's a Pacific Aerials base so I guess simplest thing to do is just get
a new coathanger to stick in it - what frequencies would fleetlink use ?
The PA website is giving me a choice of 400-420, 450-470, 470-520 or
something up in the 800s which I'm pretty sure it's not as it can also
be loaded with a handful of ordinary channels in the 400 range ...

Thanks
Gary