[TheList] PRS Frequencies

Craig Molloy craig.molloy at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jun 6 11:15:06 AEST 2011

As of June 02 it has been listed on the rsm website the up date to PRS
and CB Here is the link to the information:
http://www.rsm.govt.nz/cms/licensees/types-of-licence/general-user-licences/citizen-band-radio

--
Craig Molloy 		Mobile:0226072244 		Home:039604966
              http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/mysticboy/