[TheList] Petition thanks a million for your support

Dick Thomas 300852 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 13 20:32:38 AEDT 2011

Evening Bob, the only person I remember with that name mentioned a few
years back on this list was Pauline Hanson of Australian descent. I
think some people thought she was a virus, in fact some even thought she
was worse than a virus. She did have a tendency to arouse the heckles in
some people.

Dick