[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 21, Issue 12

Mark Sole MarkS at uniden.co.nz
Tue Jan 11 14:54:39 AEDT 2011

Gentlemen,

My name is Mark and I look after Scanners for Uniden. I pay keen attention to your list but generally don't comment directly for fear of being seen as imposing my obviously biased points of view.

My intention of commenting at this time is to thank Mike for his support and to assure him of our attention to his petition. 2ndly Id like to apologise to Mr Murray as clearly I have or we have treated him rudely. Mr Murray sorry for that!

Currently I am writing this email on my visit to our office in Dallas, Texas, where I am lobbying for a stronger scanner presence in our NZ/Aus market.
If you have any models that of particular interest, Please let me know what and why and I will plead our case.

Happy New Year and kind regards

Mark

Message: 1