[TheList] trunking

Shiters rus shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:46:37 AEDT 2011

Tim

Scanning the outputs will work most of the time depending where in the country the two users are.

If the users are both/all within range of the same site you are scanning you will likely hear both sides of the conversation.

If one user is talking to someone out of range of that site you will only hear one side of the conversation.

EG: If it's a security company with a comms room up north you will only hear the dispatcher not the guard. (Unless you are within range of the guard to get him on the input freq)

Cheers

Brendan