[TheList] Christchurch Emergency COCKUP

kiwi56 kiwi56 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 22 20:37:26 AEDT 2011

They also have the army there who no doubt will be using their comms as
well plus they have 4 naval ships in port down there as well.
Each cop has at least one army personnel with them apparently.
I think at the moment the biggest problem they have is cell phone
coverage and landline coverage as they seem to be overloaded and text
messages are now having problems getting through as well.