[TheList] UBCD396XT

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:27:37 AEDT 2011

For that matter who retails Uniden scanners in a serious capacity now
that DSE seems to be giving up on them?  I would not be buying
USA-market scanners due to the band gaps their market enforces...

Mark.

Mark,
I picked up a Uniden EZI30XLT handheld from DSE on-line, probably not the best purchase one could make, but it helps keep the sales of "scanners" up.
I have it on good authority that these UBCD396 radio's have NZ frequencies programmed into them.
I would have liked to see a desktop set, but hey, a scanner is a scanner.

Mike T.