[TheList] Co-axial cable?

Denis Dawson ddawson at xnet.co.nz
Fri Sep 10 18:12:59 AEST 2010

Rg213U coax is OK but you could do better particularly if you are going to
be listening to UHF channels also.

LMR400 is about half the loss of RG213.  It is a bit more expensive but you
sound like you don't  need a lot and once you have bought it,  it will last
for years.

One slight problem is that you need the proper connectors for it,   a lot of
people can find RG213 connectors from various sources ( DSE - Jaycar) but
they won't fit LMR400.

You can buy it from someone on Trademe.

Denis

  _____