[TheList] DXR RADIO SYSTEM

Denis Dawson ddawson at xnet.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 10:29:34 AEDT 2010

Try Vodafone.  They had some and may have replaced them by now.
Also try Kordia, they used to have some.
Teamtalk also used them.

They were made by MAS? in Lower Hutt now part of DMC I believe.
I think you are in Wellington, remember the building with the huge dish
right in Lower Hutt?
What band /frequency are you dealing with?