[TheList] DXR RADIO SYSTEM

Mark Sutton mark at itmax.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 08:04:57 AEDT 2010

Hi.

I made this request on behalf of someone who has a private link using this
gear in PNG and it has been lightening damaged. They are trying desperately
to find spares. Sorry the request was a bit vague, I have since learned
that they are a microwave radio system and come in various models and
frequencies. They were made in NZ in the early 1990s and have since been
sold off-shore. Still interested if anyone knows where there might be some
parts for these systems.

Thanks,
Mark Sutton