[TheList] Pike River coal mine explosion

kiwi56 kiwi56 at paradise.net.nz
Mon Nov 22 15:04:38 AEDT 2010

ok where is the fire were the fire service the first to be called no
police were because it is a disaster scene which I think you will find
means police automatically take control

It is a SAR incident therefore police are in control and doing a damn
good job although a lot of people dont seem to think so.