[TheList] Fire Service gone digital?

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:06:34 AEDT 2010

Well, it's a funny thing,
I opened the squelch up on my 9000 and I can get voice and Sel-call tones.
Maybe there is a problem with this reciever?
Anyone heard of this sort of fault before?
There is quite a bit of "swing" in the squelch on this scanner between closed and open.
It's going to be a PITA to have the squelch fully open to recieve signals.
Does anyone else here own one of these scanners that has had the same problem before?

Sorry to invoke the nasty "digital" turn-off thing, I really thought that that is what had happened.

Cheers,
Mike T.