[TheList] Interesting P25 info

Kerry O'Neill ruralfire at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:15:29 AEST 2010

Fire will be moving to P25 in due course. In Canterbury plans are well
under way for Fire. With the Police setting up digital on ES B band Fire
will move over to the new network when they are ready. The old ES A band
will be turned off. In the mean time once Police have migrated over then
all the volli stations on shared channels will have them to their
selves. Just like old times!!!!!

Regards

Kerry