[TheList] T500 TX issue

Z-master zmasta at orcon.net.nz
Sat Mar 20 15:58:51 AEDT 2010

Hey Neill thanks for the reply,

Yeah mate, was pretty surprised myself haha.  Was more a spur of the
moment purchase than anything in all honesty...

I have set the pot for 4.25V, its extremely touchy so thats probably as
close as I might get.  Unfortunately I don't know how to 'peak'  a
receiver,  sounds technical haha.

Also, that VHF t500 is going extremely well, since you looked at it.
Hasn't missed a beat since!!

  Richard