[TheList] Central Otago Police Frequency

Blair Pattinson blair at blairpattinson.co.nz
Thu Mar 4 23:02:24 AEDT 2010

Hi There Everyone,

Does anyone know of the Central Otago police frequency? I have the usual
ones but I have heard that the police especially in Queenstown use this
other frequency when diplomats and other dignitaries are in town. I am not
even 100% sure there is another frequency I have just heard there may be. (
by the way I am not doing anything dodgy, just a professional freelance
press photographer!!!!!!)

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

Kind Regards,

Blair