[TheList] Jaycar's firm coming to Nelson. ?

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:32:50 AEDT 2010

For the record, the 'VIP Card' you have would be, I imagine, the old 'DSE
VIP Computer Club' and the discounts earnt on it were primarily in the realm
of Computer Software.  In general other types of product would not be
discounted.

The other card available, the 'Trade Card', will render a discount on 'trade
products' (loosely, tools, components and suchlike) and provide something
resembling 'volume discounts' which scale based on volume of purchase.
However the Trade Card isn't much good on non 'trade' products - such as
consumer goods.

Holders of a Trade Card who are 'logged in' to the DSE website can see the
breakdown of trade prices and volume discounts when they look at a given
product.

Mark.