[TheList] Re - FM ariel in house.

Bob Murray mbmblm at xtra.co.nz
Thu Dec 30 21:24:44 AEDT 2010

In the roof space of our house I nailed a piece of copper wire, 1.45 meter long, vertically. Soldered it to the center wire of a length of RG 58 coax cable, which I ran down down through the wall space to our FM receiver. Quite surprised at the reception actually. Beats having a $100 ariel on the roof. ! Have programmed 10 channels, not counting the weaker Fm & AM stations.
                                                                       Cheers.