[TheList] MED newsletter

BobtheBookman bobthebookman at farmside.co.nz
Sun Dec 19 09:03:22 AEDT 2010

Ive had a CB of some sort since 1980
Sold off the big rig as it seems it was illegal to have as its assumed that to have is to use, then again Ive never seen a Radio Inspector, are they similar to Yetis??

I ran a vehicle CB for ever but its now in the cupboard as there is no one out there,as for most truckies the cb is a tool not an entertainment toy

I used the voip program Hamsphere for a while but only 1 or 2 kiwis on it and more than enough idiots to make me turn it off for now

PM1451

Bob