[TheList] MED newsletter

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 09:21:51 AEDT 2010

Kiely,

For a fact. I have commercial transceivers available to me should I ever
need to transmit on any of the commercial frequencies.

My dual bander is used out of band only as a receiver! That is not illegal!

I do not operate transceiver equipment on commercial frequencies that
are not type approved.

I am a MED RSM Approved Radio Certifier (ARC117) for heavens sake, to do
so would be commercial suicide.

Neill.