[TheList] MED newsletter

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:47:15 AEDT 2010

I haven't touched it. It was brand new supplied by Icom NZ like that.

It's not illegal to posses, just illegal to operate... Except in a
genuine emergency :-)

I'll bet if all hams were audited at least 75% would have gear capable
of operating out of band.

Fact of life, unfortunately.

Hows things with Kordia these days anyway? You still there?

Regards,

Neill.