[TheList] Request to Uniden to release more scanners in Aussie andNZ

Oliver nzoliver at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:09:32 AEDT 2010

Hi,

I imported a digital scanner from the US. It is a GRE PS500 digital. I also have an analogue PS320 from the UK. I have found the GREs to be more sensitive in the 75mhz area and others for that matter. The Uniden 95 I tried was deaf compared to the PSR320.  As 75 Mhz is not long for this world generally I don't mind getting US spec radios.

I did this as the digital UNiden was too expensive here.

Oliver