[TheList] Listening to other stuff.

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Dec 7 18:21:10 AEDT 2010

I hope this gets through the moderators..

This 'discussion' seems to be about boy racers..
But petrol will hit $2p/l by Christmas -- so I guess there will be less
of them, because hey -- who can afford $2p/l...

But in all reality this 'discussion' should be more about -- innocent
people getting shot on the northwestern motorway.. and how 'those
incidents' get reported, or how or IF that information gets
disseminated.