[TheList] Fire service extension ladders?

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:28:09 AEST 2010

Hmm, I have memories of a 9m 3 section aluminium ladder on the Summit of
Mt Maunganui to access the aviation lights, surf club & coasthuard
repeaters. Not much fun if it was windy. I must admit I nearly lost it
on one occasion.

With aluminium ladders you also have to be more cautious of the risk of
electrocution.

Neill.