[TheList] QVR43T Plate

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 05:09:23 AEDT 2009

Hi Alex,

Yes that's right. They had their annual week long stop sign blitz in
September 2007, I got nailed then for not coming to a complete stop at a
stop sign which has awesum visibility both ways. As the cop had already
written out some of the ION before he got to my plate he had to keep
going. I figure I might have got away with it if he'd seen it first. I
even shook the cops hand and congratulated him on giving me my first
ever de-merit points.

Regards,

Neill.