[TheList] non vehicle non handheld fleetlink ?

Shiters rus shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:11:01 AEDT 2009

Not all that important to have a groundplane with a mag mount as it still does not get a sufficient ground to the body.

A mag mount would do the trick fine.

Or you could build a box for the radio and battery to sit in and connect an aerial with an artificial ground plane.

Hope that makes sense

Brendan