[TheList] Encription installation commences

Scanhead scanhead at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:58:10 AEST 2009

Still getting analog in wellington, listening as much as i can till its
all over..Will be a sad day when it's gone as its been my constant
companion for the last 10 years. On the plus side i guess it cleans up
the industry and it's probably time to move on to other/better things
anyhow.

I'm not hearing as much testing this week as i was in the last few
weeks. They were testing radios "in the clear" and then encrypted
shortly afterward. It sounded really clear, id say better than GSM.
Would be really nice if fire and ambo got on the same system but did not
encrypt.