[TheList] Comms

Shiters rus shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:54:32 AEST 2009

For example today All Comcens were on Amber Alert as Northcomms was having problems with phones ect

Also in the event of a fire alarm, power failure ect.

Anything that could affect the normal operations of the comcens will cause them to go to Amber Alert.

Its all part of there backup/fallback system