[TheList] Possible changes

Vaughan Murray vaughanmurray at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Oct 29 13:14:22 AEDT 2022

Much appreciated thanks Chris.

Cheers,

Vaughan

From: TheList <thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz> On Behalf Of Chris Hoffmann
Sent: Saturday, 29 October 2022 12:33
To: TheList at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: [TheList] Possible changes

Hi all,

This mailing list has been misbehaving for a while now on and off so it's time it has a birthday and gets a bit of a refresh / reinstall / reengineer.

I did consider moving this to a google group or facebook or something else, but it's one of those things where some people have quite strong views on some of those big services. So for now TheList will live on as an old school mailing list.

All archives and history etc will be preserved.

To our wonderful small team of mailing list mods, I will reach out with new details for you once changes are made.

The timeframe for this work will be the next couple of weekends I expect unless the weather packs in and I get bored.

As always, radiowiki the site and the mailing list will continue to stay free and free of adverts.

Thanks,

Chris021