[TheList] Possible changes

DogSec - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sat Oct 29 11:33:45 AEDT 2022

Sounds good mate,

I dunno about Google Groups, I haven't been in one for a long time.. I'm
unsure about Facebook groups, I'm in a few that complain about crazy
moderation issues with things like pinned posts being deleted/marked as
spam etc.  I mod in one or two that I haven't come across issues with
though, so... weird.  Also the Archive is really good here, but the
search is a bit average of Facebook.

Following on from Tims comments, thanks for keeping the site going, it
was great to see this carry on after the ZeroAlpha stuff went down.
Also if you ever need help with running costs, feel free to reach out,
I'd happily contribute.

Cheers,

Richard.