[TheList] The List web archive page

DogSec - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Mon May 9 12:40:24 AEST 2022

Hi team,

I noticed a bit ago that the lists web section was down, showing an
error of

lscgid: execve():/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo: Resource temporarily unavailable

I E-mailed Chris021 about it to his account attached to his username in the admin panel and then, because I'm like a magpie, saw something shiny and promptly forgot about it. He may not have seen it.  But anyway, if you use this part for the archive view, then yeah... that's not working currently.

Cheers,
Richard.