[TheList] Base scanner wanted

raycolvill1 raycolvill1 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:27:00 AEST 2022

See if ozscan has any for 2nd hand sale.Type ozscan into Facebook page search, excellent to deal with.RaycTimaruSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Rob Vile <teamkeeweedirtsurfing at gmail.com> Date: 3/05/22  10:44 AM  (GMT+12:00) To: TheList at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] Base scanner wanted Hey guys and girls,I'm looking to buy a base unit (digital capable) if anyone is thinking of selling one before I look at getting one in from the states.......let me know what you have and prices please to my email....ChurRob