[TheList] Ambulance channels

Cisconz cisconz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 07:15:57 AEDT 2022

Basically they have 12ish frequencies that they reuse up and down the
country. Reach region has a different tone, region 1 is Auckland and
Coromandel north. From memory there are 6 radio regions. Then some channels
are linked, for example in south Auckland channel 11(Bombay hills) and 92
(Manurewa radio) are linked.

They also have simplex channels used nationwide.