[TheList] Not receiving these emails

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:12:05 AEDT 2022

Junkmail is also unsolicited, but most just put it in the bin and get on
with the day. Those silly little signs on letterboxes don't make an
ounce of difference to the ignorant posties.

I for one think its best that it be discussed on the open list first and
at the same time the admins will get a feel for what the majority want.