[TheList] Not receiving these emails

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:58:25 AEDT 2022

Its the internet, everyone is entitled to an opinion whether we agree
with it or not.

I too seem to miss quite a few Emails and will only get things part the
way through threads - Gmail could be somehow restricting/filtering but I
have no idea. A PHPBB/SMF Forum would be the way to go and it also
allows for easy searching of information and stops repeat questions (as
long as people remember the search button exists!).

Preamp wise, I have used both LNA4ALL and a 40db preamp from GPIOLabs in
Canada - this pulls in shitloads of signals with a lower noise floor
than the LNA4ALL. You do need to filter out any strong signals in your
area as it does not take much to overload (unsurprising really given the
amount of gain) but once that is done it works beautifully.