[TheList] Not receiving these emails

Vaughan Murray vaughanmurray at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Jan 17 11:02:35 AEDT 2022

Quote: “Daily whinge: I havent been getting any of the list emails what so ever here.”
Check your spam settings with ISP and locally in spam folders. To be honest there haven’t been too many emails sent this year – very quiet?

Quote: “Is it time for the owner to upgrade this to a much better platform that actually works?”
No. The email option for me is the best solution because it’s simple in principle [KISS] and most people use email on various platforms + devices without issue.

On the other hand, platforms such as Facebook requires subscription to a service which I am opposed to on many levels. For example, the platform will censor, block and cancel users restricting access to its service i.e., GROUPS. Fuck Facebook ergo META!

Quote: “This is very outdated and feels very 1990s. . .”
I loved windows 95 and hated Bill Gates back then. I hate windows 11 and hate Bill Gates even more today! Seriously, give me 1992 over 2022 any day of the week. Look where we are as a Nation under the totalitarian Ardern regime - living smack bang in the middle of a 24/7 Black Mirror episode FFS. Hello Nuremberg 2.0, this medical tyranny [Agenda2030/fourth industrial revolution] is fucking insanity.

The only option other than email I would support is Telegram.

This concludes my one and only rant for 2022. Happy scanning, and remember question everything! =)

Cheers,

Daily whinge: I havent been getting any of the list emails what so ever here.
I need to go online to the thread to see any conversations.
When I was getting these emails they would be extremely delayed and not easy to read as the order is messed up.

Is it time for the owner to upgrade this to a much better platform that actually works?
This is very outdated and feels very 1990s...............

P.s anybody know of any good signal boosters / pre-amplifiers for scanners connected via coax????