[TheList] Civil Defence

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:06:05 AEDT 2022

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep using what they've got until NGCC is
available, and then they start looking to transition.

NEMA's role in coordinating multiple agencies means they've got the largest
number of moving parts to manage, so it'll probably be the changes led by
some of those agencies that'll ultimately give them the scale/scope to go
digital.