[TheList] KiwiRail

Gordon Bermejo duckyduck at snap.net.nz
Fri Dec 30 18:04:03 AEDT 2022

Evening all

Using a Sentitel and loading into a Uniden 436, I have entered all the
KiwiRail freq's. I entered them as "Conventional". I copied them from
RadioWiki

Two days and nothing heard from the entered KiwiRail freq's. That is on
both the applied antenna and using a dedicated vehicle KiwiRail antenna.

Same time I also entered Air, Marine, etc. They all scan and pick up
stuff. Just KiwiRail totally silent.

This was a clean install of freq's after returning to NZ from oversea's.

Is "Conventional" correct for KR or do there freq's come under one of
the digital options ? Could be that its Xmas New Year, not a lot of
radio traffic, wrong place wrong time as well.

Thanks