[TheList] TM8200 Ignition Sense Problem

BJ bjcuizon151 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 08:27:22 AEST 2022

Hi all,

To the Tait gurus...

Has anyone had any issues deploying a TM8200 with ignition sense before?
I've done everything stated in the installation manual and initially, it
worked and turned on when I connected the auxiliary connector ignition
sense pin (GPI3) to 12V. But when I turned the radio ON first (using Power
Button) with NO 12V ignition signal (i.e. car is off), and then turned the
car ignition on, it no longer reacted to the ignition signal afterwards (it
will no longer power on or off along with the car).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
BJ