[TheList] Odd radio frequency incident in Dunedin

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:51:53 AEST 2022

Entirely possible if the band expander is a junk one. Most ive seen are
10/20 or 14/28 LO and that could easily drift a little and the end user
is tuned right into the center of the 76 band to pull in a 105ish MHz FM
station. Lots of Police sitting in 76Mhz Obviously. May have even been a
FM transmitter rebroadcasting the Channel from a Scanner for all we know.

As for sharing Recordings, depends how much of nark someone wants to be.
Unlike a Forum everyone is using their (presumed) real names. - its
"historic" information and the Comms Centers seem to be savvy enough
these days to keep most sensitive info off the air.