[TheList] Odd radio frequency incident in Dunedin

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:39:45 AEST 2022

Hey

Haven't heard that but have heard other weird things for example what
appeared to be a citizen broadcasting on the police band calling them tags
and many other horrible names and jamming up the channel seems to happen
about once a month late at night I also heard a police pursuit one night
where the offender being chased was somehow broadcasting on the police band
abusing the police officer chasing him was quite disturbing actually
Tim