[TheList] Jet

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:55:40 AEDT 2021

Yeah I only just noticed that now it's a long way for the FAA to come all
the way from America to Antarctica wonder if there's been some kind of
accident because they only get involved when there's been a serious crash
or something or at least that's what I thought thanks for pointing that out
I can't believe I missed it