[TheList] P25/DSD+

Dan Nitschke dan.nitschke at outlook.com
Fri Mar 5 13:59:51 AEDT 2021

Hi Listers!

I know the Police radio in Wellington is P25 encrypted, but what about the Wellington and Ambulance channels?
I've been teaching myself how to use Unitrunker and DSD+, with some interesting results.

It would appear some Ambo TG's/Channels are encrypted, while others are not (or - I'm doing something wrong).
Can anyone confirm if Ambo/Fire channels are using any digital encryption? Are the channels on the Wiki control channels? They don't seem to be working.
[cid:f6eb15ce-1a97-43e7-958d-90f9f354d5c7]

Alternatively, does anyone have any additional control channels I can play around with (ie. Parking Services, Taxi, Buses) for the Wellington Area?
Feel free to message off list.

Cheers!
Dan
ZL2XO