[TheList] 12VDC Power Supply

Dan Nitschke dan.nitschke at outlook.com
Sun Jun 20 16:21:57 AEST 2021

I was planning to use it with a 25watt dual band UHF/VHF. Not interested in HF at the mo :-)

Cheers
Dan

On 20/06/2021, at 6:18 PM, Kyhwana Pardus <kyhwana at gmail.com> wrote:

The linked TM ones are only 4amp, so not suitable for anything but a QRP base station. (So <10W)
If you're going for HF, you should start with something that's 100W, so you'll want something that does at least 20Amps at 13.8V. I have a couple of these https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/electronics-photography/radio-equipment/amateur-radio/listing/3143668120?bof=vZ0khMhz that work fine for Icom an icom 7300.