[TheList] Invercargil

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:36:22 AEST 2021

Given they go so far almost guaranteed to have had a scanner or access
to a stream. That would have been really interesting to listen to..

Generally 420-430 are I Band Directional Links and you will find the
Cops, Ambo, Kiwirail and fairly certain ive found teamtalk on an I Band
Link too. If you see some small Yagi's on the tops of known Repeater
Locations that will give you a fair idea of what sits are linked by
them. For publicly known Channels you can see then all here:

https://wirelessmap.markhansen.co.nz/