[TheList] Analogue police radio

Xeon-Mastered New Zealand brendingi98 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:00:57 AEDT 2021

not to my knowledge no but i would assume it would be ethere one of the
standard simplex frequencies  or a specific one for them id say possibly
for short deployments a standard police simplex ch   normally around
488.000mhz through to 488.2250mhz      unforchinitly it all depends on time
at an event to what they use. if i find anything will update the hb page (
i normally am nowhere near when stuff like that happens )