[TheList] Antarctica

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:13:42 AEDT 2021

Hey all

Anybody know what's with all the flights to Antarctica lately normally they
only have a flight down there once every two to three weeks this week there
has been a flight every single day and not just the normal Hercules that
goes down this is being a huge globemaster c17 and I've just noticed pop up
on satellite tracking a royal New Zealand air force Hercules heading down
there as well has something happened down there 4 is this normal I'm just
confused because normally as I said they only fly once every month or so
but the last week everyday there's been a flight there and back using
callings ice 14 15 16 17 18 19 Nd today ice20

Any information would be of assistance this is purely out of interest