[TheList] Canterbury Information

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Wed Dec 29 21:43:30 AEDT 2021

That was me, and as Oliver mentioned, it's Colour Code. Not technically necessary when using a scanner.  The other two you might want to know is TG which is Talkgroup, and TS which is Timeslot - there's 2 Timeslots for DMR, that's how DMR users get two 'channels' per frequency.  Thus far, only seen TS1 TG1 in use, although I haven't had a look at any activity today.
Richard
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.