[TheList] Xmas nd stuff

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 08:14:06 AEDT 2021

Hi all

Just want to wish everyone a merry Christmas I hope you all get to spend
time with your loved ones. Is there anyone in Cromwell in Central Otago
knows the frequency or the police I have search running on 75mhz to 77mhz
and 470mhz to 490mhz but nothing at all am I searching in the wrong area or
is there hidden frequency on a completely different band I've also put all
the frequencies off the radio wiki in but not picking anything up. Am I
doing something wrong or is it just a very bad area for reception.

Enjoy the day enjoy the good food all good times with your family and
friends here's hoping to an awesome 2022

Tim